GARMENTS INDUSTRY BECOME KNITTED
This group includes businesses in the manufacture of apparel, such as sweaters, cardigans, t-shirts, coats, and similar items, including hats made by knitting or lace, except for the knitted socks industry.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a garments industry become knitted in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 14301
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 14301?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
14301 stands for garments industry become knitted
|Section||Manufacture of knitted and crocheted apparel|
|Division||Manufacture of wearing apparel|
|Indonesian class||Garments industry become knitted|
Activities similar to Garments industry become knitted
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a garments industry become knitted in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering garments industry become knitted company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a garments industry become knitted company depends on the location of your company's registered address.