This group includes the business of cutting, sharpening and refining precious stones or gems and the like, such as jewelery diamonds, jewelery diamonds, agate and artificial diamonds.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a gem industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 32111
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 32111?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
32111 stands for gem industry
|Section||Manufacture of jewellery, bijouterie and related articles|
|Indonesian class||Gem industry|
Activities similar to Gem industry
- Other processing industries ytdl
- Equipment industry for safety protectors
- Coconut fiber industry
- Crafts industry ytdl
- Manufacture of medical and dental equipment and other equipment
- Manufacture of writing and image tools including accessories
- Writing or image banding machine manufacture
- Industri furnitur untuk operasi, perawatan kedokteran dan kedokteran gigi
- Manufacture of medical and dental equipment, orthopaedic and prosthetic equipment
- Eye glass industry
- Sporting equipment industry
- Game equipment industry
What are the requirements to set up a gem industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering gem industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a gem industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.