GENERAL CLEANING OF BUILDINGS
This group includes the activities of providing cleaning services for various types of buildings owned by companies or institutions or agencies or government or private agencies, such as office buildings, factories, shops, meeting halls and school buildings, including interior cleaning services for these buildings, such as cleaning floors, walls. , furniture, windows, ventilation and exhaust units. Cleaning carpets and rugs as well as cleaning curtains were included in the 96200 group. Building cleaning service activities carried out by workers serving households were included in the 97000 group.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a general cleaning of buildings in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 81210
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 81210?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
81210 stands for general cleaning of buildings
|Section||Administrative and support service activities|
|Group||Services to buildings and landscape activities|
|Indonesian class||General cleaning of buildings|
What are the requirements to set up a general cleaning of buildings in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering general cleaning of buildings company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a general cleaning of buildings company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.