GENERAL EQUIPMENT INDUSTRY
This group includes other metal manufacturing businesses that are not included in the 25931 to 25933 groups, for example keys, padlocks, door locks, hinges, latches and similar equipment for buildings, furniture and others. Including the industry of short knives or daggers, swords, bayonets and others
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a general equipment industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 25934
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 25934?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
25934 stands for general equipment industry
|Section||Manufacture of fabricated metal products, except machinery and equipment|
|Division||Manufacture of other fabricated metal products; metalworking service activities|
|Indonesian class||General equipment industry|
Activities similar to General equipment industry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a general equipment industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering general equipment industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a general equipment industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.