GEOTHERMAL POWER ENTERPRISES
This group includes the search and drilling of geothermal power. Including other activities related to the exploitation of geothermal energy to the place where it is used. The activity of converting geothermal energy into electricity is included in the main group 35
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a geothermal power enterprises in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 06202
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 06202?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
06202 stands for geothermal power enterprises
|Section||Extraction of crude petroleum and natural gas|
|Division||Extraction of natural gas|
|Group||Mining and quarrying|
|Indonesian class||Geothermal power enterprises|
Activities similar to Geothermal power enterprises
- Support activities for other mining and quarrying
- Excavation of quartz or sand
- Other mining and quarrying ytdl
- Support activities for petroleum and natural gas extraction
- Excavation of feldspar and kalsite
- Natural asphalt mining
- Excavation of asbestos
- Extraction of salt
- Precious stone mining
- Extraction of peat
- Pertambangan yodium
- Mining potash (potassium carbonate)
What are the requirements to set up a geothermal power enterprises in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering geothermal power enterprises company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a geothermal power enterprises company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.