GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL ACTIVITIES
This group includes health care and physical treatment activities, both for outpatient and inpatient care (hospitalization), which are carried out by public hospitals, maternity hospitals, special hospitals (sanatorium, leprosy hospital) which are managed by the government.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a government hospital activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 86101
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 86101?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
86101 stands for government hospital activities
|Division||Human health activities|
|Group||Human health and social work activities|
|Indonesian class||Government hospital activities|
Activities similar to Government hospital activities
- Private social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities
- Government social activities outside other orpers
- Private social activities outside other orphanages
- Social activities in the middle and pengemis order
- Social activities in other orders ytdl
- Government social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities
- Social activities in the order for youth development
- Aktivitas sosial di dalam panti untuk petirahan anak
- Social activities in women's social panti
- Government orphanage activities
- Private orphanage activities
- Social activity
What are the requirements to set up a government hospital activities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering government hospital activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a government hospital activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.