GOVERNMENT OR SOE OR PERSERO COMMERCIAL BANKS
This group includes the activities of banks which are wholly or most of the capital owned by the state as stated in the applicable Law on BUMN. State-owned or BUMN or Persero Commercial Banks are a group of foreign exchange banks whose main activities are to collect public funds in the form of demand deposits, deposits and savings in the form of rupiah and foreign currency as well as channeling their funds back in the form of credit extension and serving foreign transactions.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a government or soe or persero commercial banks in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 64121
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 64121?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
64121 stands for government or soe or persero commercial banks
|Section||Financial and insurance activities|
|Division||Financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding|
|Indonesian class||Government or soe or persero commercial banks|
Activities similar to Government or soe or persero commercial banks
- Sharia micro financial institutions
- Other monetary intermediation
- Sharia business unit
- Cooperative save loan or conventional save loan unit
- Sharia conventional loan save cooperations or units
- Lembaga keuangan mikro konvensional
- Devisa sharia commercial bank
- Non devisa sharia commercial banks
- Bank pembiayaan rakyat (bpr) syariah
- Non devised private commercial banks
- Public credit bank (bpr)
- Bank umum swasta devisa
What are the requirements to set up a government or soe or persero commercial banks in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering government or soe or persero commercial banks company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a government or soe or persero commercial banks company depends on the location of your company's registered address.