GOVERNMENT SOCIAL ACTIVITIES IN PANTI FOR ADVANCED AGES
This group includes the provision of services in providing guidance, service, care and social rehabilitation that is curative, rehabilitative, and promotive in the form of basic education, physical, mental, social guidance, skills training, resocialization for neglected and vulnerable elderly people in order to live. naturally in one's own, family and community life, which is carried out in an orphanage managed by the government based on the social work profession
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a government social activities in panti for advanced ages in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 87301
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 87301?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
87301 stands for government social activities in panti for advanced ages
|Section||Human health and social work activities|
|Division||Residential care activities|
|Group||Residential care activities for the elderly and disabled|
|Indonesian class||Government social activities in panti for advanced ages|
Activities similar to Government social activities in panti for advanced ages
- Social activities in a panti for persons with netrain disabilities
- Aktivitas sosial di dalam panti untuk penyandang disabilitas daksa
- Social activities in the panti for persons with disabilities with interview
- Government social activities in panti for advanced ages
- Private social activities in panti for advanced ages
What are the requirements to set up a government social activities in panti for advanced ages in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering government social activities in panti for advanced ages company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a government social activities in panti for advanced ages company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.