GOVERNMENT SOCIAL ACTIVITIES OUTSIDE OF PANTI FOR ADVANCED AGES AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
This group includes activities based on the social work profession for individuals, families or communities carried out by the government, such as the provision of social activity services, counseling, welfare, evacuation, delivery and similar services aimed at the elderly and persons with disabilities at home or in other places and carried out by government offices or by government organizations specifically providing counseling services and so on, such as visiting activities for the elderly and people with disabilities, daily care activities for the elderly and persons with disabilities and work rehabilitation and habitation activities for persons with disabilities where the educational component is limited, including also coaching, collecting and distributing social assistance funds.Does not cover the activities described in this subgroup but includes accommodation (8730) and daily care activities for children with disabilities (8890)
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a government social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 88101
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 88101?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
88101 stands for government social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities
|Section||Human health and social work activities|
|Division||Social work activities without accommodation|
|Group||Social work activities without accommodation for the elderly and disabled|
|Indonesian class||Government social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities|
Activities similar to Government social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities
What are the requirements to set up a government social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering government social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a government social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.