GREAT TRADING MUSIC TOOL
This group includes a large trading business of various musical instruments, both traditional and modern musical instruments, such as the lute, bamboo flute, calung, angklung, kulintang, gamelan, set, fiddle, tambourine, tifa, sasando, flute, saxophone, harmonica, trombone, guitar, mandolin, ukulele, harp, bass, stringed instruments, violin, cello, piano or organ, drum set and tuning fork.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a great trading music tool in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 46496
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 46496?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
46496 stands for great trading music tool
|Section||Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Division||Wholesale of household goods|
|Group||Wholesale trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Indonesian class||Great trading music tool|
Activities similar to Great trading music tool
- Major trading of other products ytdl
- Non-specialized wholesale trade
- Perdagangan besar barang bekas dan sisa-sisa tak terpakai (scrap)
- Great trading of paper and carton
- Great trade of paper and carton goods
- Major trading of basic chemical materials and goods
- Major trading of fertilizer and agrochemical products
- Major trading of laboratory, pharmaceutical and medicine equipment
- Great trading of rubber and plastics in basic form
- Major trade paint
- Trading a great variety of building materials
- Perdagangan besar bahan konstruksi lainnya
What are the requirements to set up a great trading music tool in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering great trading music tool company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a great trading music tool company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.