GROUNDWEAR WELL MAKING OR DRILLING
This group includes specific activities of making or drilling to get groundwater, both small scale, medium scale, and large scale and high pressure as part of the work involved in building construction, and is usually carried out on a subcontract basis.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a groundwear well making or drilling in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 42218
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 42218?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
42218 stands for groundwear well making or drilling
|Group||Construction of utility projects|
|Indonesian class||Groundwear well making or drilling|
Activities similar to Groundwear well making or drilling
- Electrical network construction and other telecommunications
- Pemasangan bangunan prafabrikasi untuk konstruksi jaringan saluran irigasi, komunikasi dan limbah
- Groundwear well making or drilling
- Signal construction and rail telecommunication
- Telecommunication central construction
- Konstruksi bangunan elektrikal
- Telecommunication construction aid navigation facilities and river rivers
- Air navigation telecommunication construction
- Irrigation network construction
- Construction of building treatment, distribution and storage of drinking water, waste water and drainage
What are the requirements to set up a groundwear well making or drilling in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering groundwear well making or drilling company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a groundwear well making or drilling company depends on the location of your company's registered address.