GROWING OF BEVERAGE CROPS
This group includes agricultural businesses ranging from land cultivation, seeding, nursery, planting, maintenance and harvesting of crops for drinking materials, such as coffee, tea, maté and cocoa. Including activities for nurseries and plant hatcheries for beverage ingredients
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a growing of beverage crops in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 01270
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 01270?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
01270 stands for growing of beverage crops
|Section||Agriculture, forestry and fishing|
|Division||Crop and animal production, hunting and related service activities|
|Group||Growing of perennial crops|
|Indonesian class||Growing of beverage crops|
Activities similar to Growing of beverage crops
- Plant agriculture of spraves, aromatic or refresh, narcotics and other medicines
- Rubber plantations and other gum producing plants
- Freedom agriculture and other annual plants
- Aromatic plantation or fresh
- Agriculture of medicinal plant or biofarmaka rimpang
- Agriculture of drug or biofarmaka non rimpang
- Clove plantation
- Chili agriculture
- Pepper plantation
- Oleaginous fruit plantations
- Growing of beverage crops
- Fruit farming more
What are the requirements to set up a growing of beverage crops in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering growing of beverage crops company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a growing of beverage crops company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.