GROWING OF CORN
This group includes corn farming activities starting from land processing, planting, maintenance, and also harvesting and post-harvest activities if they become a unitary corn cereal crop activity. Including activities for seeding and seeding corn plants.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a growing of corn in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 01111
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 01111?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
01111 stands for growing of corn
|Section||Agriculture, forestry and fishing|
|Division||Crop and animal production, hunting and related service activities|
|Group||Growing of non-perennial crops|
|Indonesian class||Growing of corn|
Activities similar to Growing of corn
- Agriculture seeding of flower plants
- Other agricultural plants ytdl
- Agriculture of grass plants and animal food plants
- Seeding bits (not sugar bits) and animal food plant seeds
- Flower plant agriculture
- Growing of sugar cane
- Growing of tobacco
- Growing of fibre crops
- Horticultural activities
- Mushroom farm
- Agriculture of bit sugar and soanning plants not cane
- Fruit vegetable horticulture agriculture
What are the requirements to set up a growing of corn in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering growing of corn company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a growing of corn company depends on the location of your company's registered address.