GROWING OF FIBRE CROPS
This group includes agricultural businesses ranging from land cultivation, seeding, nursery, planting, maintenance, and harvesting activities if they become a single unit of fibrous plant activities as raw material for textiles, such as cotton, cotton, roselle, hemp, jute, linen, agave, abaca and kenaf, sisal farming and other textile raw material crops including genus agave and other fiber crop farming. Including activities of fibrous plant nurseries and seedlings.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a growing of fibre crops in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 01160
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 01160?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
01160 stands for growing of fibre crops
|Section||Agriculture, forestry and fishing|
|Division||Crop and animal production, hunting and related service activities|
|Group||Growing of non-perennial crops|
|Indonesian class||Growing of fibre crops|
Activities similar to Growing of fibre crops
- Agriculture seeding of flower plants
- Other agricultural plants ytdl
- Agriculture of grass plants and animal food plants
- Seeding bits (not sugar bits) and animal food plant seeds
- Flower plant agriculture
- Growing of tobacco
- Growing of fibre crops
- Growing of sugar cane
- Mushroom farm
- Agriculture of bit sugar and soanning plants not cane
- Horticultural activities
- Fruit vegetable horticulture agriculture
What are the requirements to set up a growing of fibre crops in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering growing of fibre crops company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a growing of fibre crops company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.