GROWING OF SOYBEAN
This group includes soybean farming activities starting from land processing, planting, maintenance, and also harvesting and post-harvest activities if it becomes a unit of soybean (palawija) crop activities. Including soybean seedling and seedling activities
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a growing of soybean in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 01113
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 01113?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
01113 stands for growing of soybean
|Section||Agriculture, forestry and fishing|
|Division||Crop and animal production, hunting and related service activities|
|Group||Growing of non-perennial crops|
|Indonesian class||Growing of soybean|
Activities similar to Growing of soybean
- Agriculture seeding of flower plants
- Other agricultural plants ytdl
- Agriculture of grass plants and animal food plants
- Seeding bits (not sugar bits) and animal food plant seeds
- Flower plant agriculture
- Growing of tobacco
- Growing of fibre crops
- Growing of sugar cane
- Mushroom farm
- Agriculture of bit sugar and soanning plants not cane
- Horticultural activities
- Fruit vegetable horticulture agriculture
What are the requirements to set up a growing of soybean in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering growing of soybean company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a growing of soybean company depends on the location of your company's registered address.