HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT AND DISPOSAL
This group includes cleaning service businesses that are managed by both the government and the private sector, such as disposal and management of solid waste or hazardous non-solid waste, including explosives, oxidation, flammable, toxic, irritant, carcinogenic, corrosive or easily infectious waste and other substances and preparations which are hazardous to human health and the environment. Its activities are the operation of facilities for the disposal of hazardous waste, the management and disposal of poisonous live or dead animals and other contaminated waste, the incineration of hazardous waste, the management, disposal and storage of radioactive nuclear waste, such as the management and disposal of transitional radioactive waste, including decay during the period. period of waste disposal and packaging, preparation and other management of nuclear waste for storage.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a hazardous waste management and disposal in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 38220
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 38220?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
38220 stands for hazardous waste management and disposal
|Section||Waste collection, treatment and disposal activities; materials recovery|
|Division||Waste treatment and disposal|
|Group||Water supply; sewerage, waste management and remediation activities|
|Indonesian class||Hazardous waste management and disposal|
Activities similar to Hazardous waste management and disposal
- Remediation activities and other waste management services
- Recycling metal goods
- Daur ulang barang bukan logam
- Pengelolaan dan pembuangan sampah tidak berbahaya
- Organic waste compost production
- Hazardous waste management and disposal
- Pengelolaan dan pembuangan air limbah berbahaya
- Collection of non-hazardous waste
- Collection of hazardous waste
- Hazardous waste water management and disposal
- Pengumpulan air limbah tidak berbahaya
- Pengumpulan air limbah berbahaya
What are the requirements to set up a hazardous waste management and disposal in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering hazardous waste management and disposal company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a hazardous waste management and disposal company depends on the location of your company's registered address.