HEATER AND GEOTHERMAL INSTALLATION
This group includes the special activities of installing and maintaining heating and geothermal installations in buildings both for residential and non-residential areas.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a heater and geothermal installation in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 43222
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 43222?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
43222 stands for heater and geothermal installation
|Division||Electrical, plumbing and other construction installation activities|
|Group||Specialized construction activities|
|Indonesian class||Heater and geothermal installation|
Activities similar to Heater and geothermal installation
- Penyewaan alat konstruksi dengan operator
- Other special constructions ytdl
- Installation of screen (steiger)
- Roof covering
- Installation of steel frames
- Exterior decoration
- Other building construction completion
- Installation of foundations and poles
- Interior decoration
- Pengerjaan lantai, dinding, peralatan saniter dan plafon
- Other construction installation ytdl
What are the requirements to set up a heater and geothermal installation in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering heater and geothermal installation company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a heater and geothermal installation company depends on the location of your company's registered address.