HOME OR TRADITIONAL MEDICINE HOUSE
This group includes types of businesses that are located in part or all of a permanent building that sells and serves herbal drinks or traditional medicines to the public at their place of business, whether they are equipped with equipment or equipment for the manufacturing and storage process or not and have either received a decision letter as a herbal medicine house. from agencies that have built it or not. This group also includes the business of providing drinking services that serve ready-to-consume herbal drinks which go through the manufacturing process in a fixed place that can be moved or dismantled, usually using tents, such as a herbal medicine shop.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a home or traditional medicine house in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 56305
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 56305?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
56305 stands for home or traditional medicine house
|Section||Accommodation and food service activities|
|Division||Beverage serving activities|
|Group||Food and beverage service activities|
|Indonesian class||Home or traditional medicine house|
Activities similar to Home or traditional medicine house
What are the requirements to set up a home or traditional medicine house in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering home or traditional medicine house company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a home or traditional medicine house company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.