This group includes agricultural businesses ranging from land processing, planting, maintenance, as well as harvesting and post-harvest activities if they become a unit of other vegetable horticultural activities which are harvested more than once; and other vegetable farming. This includes other vegetable nurseries and seedlings, except for beet seeds.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a horticultural activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 01139
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 01139?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
01139 stands for horticultural activities
|Section||Agriculture, forestry and fishing|
|Division||Crop and animal production, hunting and related service activities|
|Group||Growing of non-perennial crops|
|Indonesian class||Horticultural activities|
Activities similar to Horticultural activities
- Other agricultural plants ytdl
- Agriculture seeding of flower plants
- Agriculture of grass plants and animal food plants
- Seeding bits (not sugar bits) and animal food plant seeds
- Flower plant agriculture
- Growing of sugar cane
- Growing of tobacco
- Growing of fibre crops
- Mushroom farm
- Agriculture of bit sugar and soanning plants not cane
- Horticultural activities
- Agriculture of aneka umbi palawija
What are the requirements to set up a horticultural activities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 30% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders. Indonesian shareholders must hold at least 70% of the shares.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||2250||Rp562500000|
The process of registering horticultural activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a horticultural activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.