HUNTING AND PRIMATE CATCHING
This group includes efforts to hunt and capture primates in the context of population control and conservation. This includes hunting and trapping primates, capturing primates (dead or alive) for food, fur, skins or for research, to be placed in zoos or as pets. This includes hunting and catching primates for their organs. For example monkeys, monkeys and other primates.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a hunting and primate catching in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 01711
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 01711?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
01711 stands for hunting and primate catching
|Section||Agriculture, forestry and fishing|
|Division||Crop and animal production, hunting and related service activities|
|Group||Hunting, trapping and related service activities|
|Indonesian class||Hunting and primate catching|
Activities similar to Hunting and primate catching
What are the requirements to set up a hunting and primate catching in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering hunting and primate catching company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a hunting and primate catching company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.