IKAT WOVEN FABRIC INDUSTRY
This group includes the business of making woven fabrics and the business of dyeing the threads by tying them first
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a ikat woven fabric industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 13122
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 13122?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
13122 stands for ikat woven fabric industry
|Section||Manufacture of textiles|
|Group||Spinning, weaving and finishing of textiles|
|Indonesian class||Ikat woven fabric industry|
Activities similar to Ikat woven fabric industry
- Fabric printing industry
- Batik industry
- Manufacturing improved feather industry
- Yarn perfection industry
- Fabric perfection industry
- Ikat woven fabric industry
- Sewing yarn spinning industry
- The agriculture industry (not weaving of goni sacks and other sacks)
- Textile fiber preparation industry
- Yarn spinning industry
What are the requirements to set up a ikat woven fabric industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering ikat woven fabric industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a ikat woven fabric industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.