INDUSTRI BAHAN BAKAR DARI PEMURNIAN DAN PENGILANGAN MINYAK BUMI
This group includes petroleum refining and refining businesses that produce fuels such as Avigas, Avtur, Gasoline, Kerosene or Kerosene, Solar Oil, Diesel Oil, Fuel Oil or Gasoline, Solvent or Solvent, including LPG from petroleum refining.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a industri bahan bakar dari pemurnian dan pengilangan minyak bumi in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 19211
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 19211?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
19211 stands for industri bahan bakar dari pemurnian dan pengilangan minyak bumi
|Section||Manufacture of coke and refined petroleum products|
|Division||Manufacture of refined petroleum products|
|Indonesian class||Industri bahan bakar dari pemurnian dan pengilangan minyak bumi|
Activities similar to Industri bahan bakar dari pemurnian dan pengilangan minyak bumi
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Repair of other equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a industri bahan bakar dari pemurnian dan pengilangan minyak bumi in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering industri bahan bakar dari pemurnian dan pengilangan minyak bumi company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a industri bahan bakar dari pemurnian dan pengilangan minyak bumi company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.