INDUSTRI BARANG ANYAMAN DARI TANAMAN BUKAN ROTAN DAN BAMBU
This group includes the business of making various kinds of mats, mats, bags, hats, placemats and other handicrafts whose main materials are not rattan and bamboo, such as pandanus, mendong, fiber, grass and the like.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a industri barang anyaman dari tanaman bukan rotan dan bambu in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 16292
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 16292?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
16292 stands for industri barang anyaman dari tanaman bukan rotan dan bambu
|Section||Manufacture of products of wood, cork, straw and plaiting materials|
|Division||Manufacture of wood and of products of wood and cork, except furniture; manufacture of articles of straw and plaiting materials|
|Indonesian class||Industri barang anyaman dari tanaman bukan rotan dan bambu|
Activities similar to Industri barang anyaman dari tanaman bukan rotan dan bambu
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a industri barang anyaman dari tanaman bukan rotan dan bambu in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering industri barang anyaman dari tanaman bukan rotan dan bambu company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a industri barang anyaman dari tanaman bukan rotan dan bambu company depends on the location of your company's registered address.