INDUSTRI BARANG LAINNYA DARI KACA
This group includes the business of making various other items from glass which are not included in the 23121 to 23123 group such as prayer beads, rosaries, glass beads, enamel and aquarium glass, glass fiber (fiberglass), including products from glass wool and non-woven glass. , clock glass or watch glass, glass and optical elements that do not work optically, glass articles used in costume jewelery and insulating glass and insulating glass fixtures. This includes building materials from glass, such as bricks, tiles, tiles, paving blocks and wall insulation from glass
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a industri barang lainnya dari kaca in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 23129
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 23129?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
23129 stands for industri barang lainnya dari kaca
|Section||Manufacture of glass and glass products|
|Division||Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products|
|Indonesian class||Industri barang lainnya dari kaca|
Activities similar to Industri barang lainnya dari kaca
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a industri barang lainnya dari kaca in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering industri barang lainnya dari kaca company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a industri barang lainnya dari kaca company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.