INDUSTRI BUMBU ROKOK SERTA KELENGKAPAN ROKOK LAINNYA
This group includes the tobacco processing industry that has not been classified elsewhere, such as the homogenization or reconstitution industry of tobacco and smoked tobacco. Including the manufacture of cigarette seasonings, as well as other cigarette accessories, such as rhubarb, cigarette or tobacco sauce, uwur, klobot, kawung and the manufacture of filters.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a industri bumbu rokok serta kelengkapan rokok lainnya in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 12099
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 12099?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
12099 stands for industri bumbu rokok serta kelengkapan rokok lainnya
|Section||Manufacture of tobacco products|
|Indonesian class||Industri bumbu rokok serta kelengkapan rokok lainnya|
Activities similar to Industri bumbu rokok serta kelengkapan rokok lainnya
What are the requirements to set up a industri bumbu rokok serta kelengkapan rokok lainnya in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering industri bumbu rokok serta kelengkapan rokok lainnya company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a industri bumbu rokok serta kelengkapan rokok lainnya company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.