INDUSTRI FURNITUR UNTUK OPERASI, PERAWATAN KEDOKTERAN DAN KEDOKTERAN GIGI
This group includes the manufacture of furniture or furniture for surgery, nursing, dentistry and veterinary activities, such as operating tables, hospital beds with mechanical equipment and chairs for dental examinations and treatments.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a industri furnitur untuk operasi, perawatan kedokteran dan kedokteran gigi in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 32501
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 32501?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
32501 stands for industri furnitur untuk operasi, perawatan kedokteran dan kedokteran gigi
|Section||Manufacture of medical and dental instruments and supplies|
|Indonesian class||Industri furnitur untuk operasi, perawatan kedokteran dan kedokteran gigi|
Activities similar to Industri furnitur untuk operasi, perawatan kedokteran dan kedokteran gigi
- Other processing industries ytdl
- Crafts industry ytdl
- Equipment industry for safety protectors
- Coconut fiber industry
- Manufacture of medical and dental equipment and other equipment
- Manufacture of writing and image tools including accessories
- Writing or image banding machine manufacture
- Eye glass industry
- Industri furnitur untuk operasi, perawatan kedokteran dan kedokteran gigi
- Manufacture of medical and dental equipment, orthopaedic and prosthetic equipment
- Sporting equipment industry
- Game equipment industry
What are the requirements to set up a industri furnitur untuk operasi, perawatan kedokteran dan kedokteran gigi in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering industri furnitur untuk operasi, perawatan kedokteran dan kedokteran gigi company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a industri furnitur untuk operasi, perawatan kedokteran dan kedokteran gigi company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.