INDUSTRI PEMINDANGAN IKAN
This group includes the business of processing and preserving fish (finned or pisces) through the process of pengindangan, such as pindang milkfish or paso, pindang tongkol, pindang cuwe, pindang naya, pindang lemuru or tembang, pindang Terbang, and pindang skipjack.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a industri pemindangan ikan in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 10214
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 10214?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
10214 stands for industri pemindangan ikan
|Section||Manufacture of food products|
|Group||Processing and preserving of fish, crustaceans and molluscs|
|Indonesian class||Industri pemindangan ikan|
Activities similar to Industri pemindangan ikan
- Other biota water cooling or testing industry
- Sea grass processing industry
- Other processing and preservation industry for other water biota
- Other biota water protection industry
- Multiple water biota industry or fermentation industry
- Other biota water based industries
- Other biota water salt or drying industry
- Other biota water figure or grilling industry
- Industri pembekuan biota air lainnya
- Industry of processing and preserving of shrimp in can
- Other processing and preserving industry for fish
- Manufacture of processing and preserving of fish and water biota (not shrimp) in can
What are the requirements to set up a industri pemindangan ikan in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering industri pemindangan ikan company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a industri pemindangan ikan company depends on the location of your company's registered address.