INDUSTRI PENGOLAHAN KOPI
This group includes the business of roasting, milling and extracting coffee into various kinds of powders or liquids, such as roasted coffee, ground coffee, instant coffee, coffee extracts and extracts. Includes industrial replacement substitutes. Ground coffee mills at coffee traders' premises are included in groups 47222 and 47823.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a industri pengolahan kopi in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 10761
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 10761?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
10761 stands for industri pengolahan kopi
|Section||Manufacture of food products|
|Division||Manufacture of other food products|
|Indonesian class||Industri pengolahan kopi|
Activities similar to Industri pengolahan kopi
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a industri pengolahan kopi in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering industri pengolahan kopi company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a industri pengolahan kopi company depends on the location of your company's registered address.