INDUSTRI PENGOLAHAN KOPI
This group includes the business of roasting, milling and extracting coffee into various kinds of powders or liquids, such as roasted coffee, ground coffee, instant coffee, coffee extracts and extracts. Includes industrial replacement substitutes. Ground coffee mills at coffee traders' premises are included in groups 47222 and 47823.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a industri pengolahan kopi in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 10761
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0.05 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 10761?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
10761 stands for industri pengolahan kopi
|Section||Manufacture of food products|
|Division||Manufacture of other food products|
|Indonesian class||Industri pengolahan kopi|
Activities similar to Industri pengolahan kopi
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a industri pengolahan kopi in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 50.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||0||Rp0|
The process of registering industri pengolahan kopi company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a industri pengolahan kopi company depends on the location of your company's registered address.