INDUSTRI PERALATAN ELEKTROMEDIKAL DAN ELEKTROTERAPI
This group includes the manufacture of electromedical and electrotherapy equipment and equipment, such as electrocardiograph equipment, eye test equipment (including reflectors, endoscopes and others), ozone therapy, oxygen therapy, including CT scanners, PET scanners, MRI (magnetic resonce imaging) equipment, medical ultrasound equipment, electromedical endoscopy equipment, medical laser equipment, hearing aid equipment and pacemaker equipment.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a industri peralatan elektromedikal dan elektroterapi in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 26602
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 26602?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
26602 stands for industri peralatan elektromedikal dan elektroterapi
|Section||Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products|
|Division||Manufacture of irradiation, electromedical and electrotherapeutic equipment|
|Indonesian class||Industri peralatan elektromedikal dan elektroterapi|
Activities similar to Industri peralatan elektromedikal dan elektroterapi
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a industri peralatan elektromedikal dan elektroterapi in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering industri peralatan elektromedikal dan elektroterapi company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a industri peralatan elektromedikal dan elektroterapi company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.