INDUSTRY IN COMBUSTION MOTOR
This group includes businesses in the manufacture of internal combustion engines, both in the form of ignition engines and compression combustion engines, such as diesel motors, gasoline motors, internal combustion engines with gas or alcohol fuel, and the like. Includes industry of internal combustion piston engines (except motorized vehicle engines, aircraft and rotary propulsion engines), such as marine engines and railroad engines. The business of manufacturing internal combustion motors for motorized vehicles of four or more wheels is included in the group 29300. The business of manufacturing internal combustion motors for motorized two and three wheeled vehicles is included in group 30912, and internal combustion motors for aircraft are included in the group 30300.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a industry in combustion motor in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 28112
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 28112?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
28112 stands for industry in combustion motor
|Section||Manufacture of general-purpose machinery|
|Division||Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.|
|Indonesian class||Industry in combustion motor|
Activities similar to Industry in combustion motor
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
- Reparasi peralatan irradiasi, elektromedis dan elektrotherapi
What are the requirements to set up a industry in combustion motor in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering industry in combustion motor company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a industry in combustion motor company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.