INSTALLATION OF FOUNDATIONS AND POLES
This group includes specific activities for the installation of various foundations and piles for buildings, roads or bridges, irrigation buildings, docks and the like as part of the work involved in building construction and civil building construction and is usually carried out on a subcontract basis.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a installation of foundations and poles in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 43901
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 43901?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
43901 stands for installation of foundations and poles
|Division||Other specialized construction activities|
|Group||Specialized construction activities|
|Indonesian class||Installation of foundations and poles|
Activities similar to Installation of foundations and poles
- Penyewaan alat konstruksi dengan operator
- Other special constructions ytdl
- Installation of screen (steiger)
- Roof covering
- Installation of steel frames
- Exterior decoration
- Other building construction completion
- Installation of foundations and poles
- Pengerjaan lantai, dinding, peralatan saniter dan plafon
- Interior decoration
- Other construction installation ytdl
What are the requirements to set up a installation of foundations and poles in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering installation of foundations and poles company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a installation of foundations and poles company depends on the location of your company's registered address.