INSTALLATION OF SIGNALS AND ROAD RAYA
This group includes the activities of installing, maintaining and repairing signaling and road signs.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a installation of signals and road raya in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 43216
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 43216?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
43216 stands for installation of signals and road raya
|Division||Electrical, plumbing and other construction installation activities|
|Group||Specialized construction activities|
|Indonesian class||Installation of signals and road raya|
Activities similar to Installation of signals and road raya
- Other special constructions ytdl
- Penyewaan alat konstruksi dengan operator
- Installation of screen (steiger)
- Roof covering
- Installation of steel frames
- Exterior decoration
- Other building construction completion
- Installation of foundations and poles
- Pengerjaan lantai, dinding, peralatan saniter dan plafon
- Interior decoration
- Work of installing glass and alumunium
What are the requirements to set up a installation of signals and road raya in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering installation of signals and road raya company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a installation of signals and road raya company depends on the location of your company's registered address.