INSTALLATION OF STEEL FRAMES
This group includes the specific activities of installing steel frames as part of the work involved in building construction and usually carried out on a subcontract basis.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a installation of steel frames in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 43904
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 43904?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
43904 stands for installation of steel frames
|Division||Other specialized construction activities|
|Group||Specialized construction activities|
|Indonesian class||Installation of steel frames|
Activities similar to Installation of steel frames
- Penyewaan alat konstruksi dengan operator
- Other special constructions ytdl
- Installation of screen (steiger)
- Roof covering
- Installation of steel frames
- Other building construction completion
- Installation of foundations and poles
- Exterior decoration
- Pengerjaan lantai, dinding, peralatan saniter dan plafon
- Interior decoration
- Other construction installation ytdl
What are the requirements to set up a installation of steel frames in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering installation of steel frames company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a installation of steel frames company depends on the location of your company's registered address.