INTERNET INTERCONNECTION SERVICES (NAP)
This group includes activities to organize access and or routing for internet access service providers. In providing access for internet access service providers, internet interconnection service providers can provide a network for internet transmission. Internet interconnection service providers must be connected to one another through interconnection. Interconnection service providers carry out traffic control for the provision of internet access services
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a internet interconnection services (nap) in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 61924
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 61924?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
61924 stands for internet interconnection services (nap)
|Section||Information and communication|
|Division||Other telecommunications activities|
|Indonesian class||Internet interconnection services (nap)|
Activities similar to Internet interconnection services (nap)
- Basic phone return services
- Other telecommunication activities ytdl
- Telecommunication activities specifically for your own purposes
- Telecommunication activities specifically for security defense needs
- Internet access return services
- Content provider services through a mobile mobile network or local fixed networks with limited mobility
- Other multimedia services
- Telecommunication activities specifically for broadcasting
- Communication system services
- Internet telephone services for public purposes (itkp)
- Internet interconnection services (nap)
- Internet service provider
What are the requirements to set up a internet interconnection services (nap) in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering internet interconnection services (nap) company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a internet interconnection services (nap) company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.