JABON PLANT SEEDING BUSINESSES
This sub-category covers the business of Jabon plant nurseries and their maintenance up to a certain age for commercial planting.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a jabon plant seeding businesses in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 02146
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 02146?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
02146 stands for jabon plant seeding businesses
|Section||Agriculture, forestry and fishing|
|Division||Forestry and logging|
|Group||Silviculture and other forestry activities|
|Indonesian class||Jabon plant seeding businesses|
Activities similar to Jabon plant seeding businesses
- Other forestry plant seeding enterprises
- Jabon plant seeding businesses
- Akasia plant seeding enterprises
- Ekaliptus plant seeding enterprises
- Sonokeling plant seeding enterprises
- Sengon or albasia or jeunjing plant seeding businesses
- Mahoni plant seeding enterprises
- Business gaharu
- Other non-timber enterprises
- Plant seeding enterprises
- Pine plant seeding enterprises
- Bamboo enterprises
What are the requirements to set up a jabon plant seeding businesses in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering jabon plant seeding businesses company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a jabon plant seeding businesses company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.