This group includes the business of making soy sauce from other beans, including fish sauce and making tauco (both from soybeans or other beans that are still fresh, as well as from the residue of making soy sauce).
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a kecap industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 10771
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 10771?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
10771 stands for kecap industry
|Section||Manufacture of food products|
|Division||Manufacture of other food products|
|Indonesian class||Kecap industry|
Activities similar to Kecap industry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a kecap industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering kecap industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a kecap industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.