KEGIATAN LEMBAGA PEMERINTAHAN BIDANG KOMUNIKASI DAN INFORMATIKA
This group includes government activities in fostering communication and informatics. The communication and information technology development includes guidance in the field of postal and information technology resources and instruments, post and information technology administration, informatics applications, and public information and communication. For example, the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a kegiatan lembaga pemerintahan bidang komunikasi dan informatika in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 84134
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 84134?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
84134 stands for kegiatan lembaga pemerintahan bidang komunikasi dan informatika
|Section||Administration of the State and the economic and social policy of the community|
|Division||Public administration and defence; compulsory social security|
|Indonesian class||Kegiatan lembaga pemerintahan bidang komunikasi dan informatika|
Activities similar to Kegiatan lembaga pemerintahan bidang komunikasi dan informatika
What are the requirements to set up a kegiatan lembaga pemerintahan bidang komunikasi dan informatika in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering kegiatan lembaga pemerintahan bidang komunikasi dan informatika company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a kegiatan lembaga pemerintahan bidang komunikasi dan informatika company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.