KONSTRUKSI BANGUNAN ELEKTRIKAL
This group includes the activities of building, maintaining and repairing electrical buildings, such as power generation and transmission, as well as local and long-distance electric pipelines. This includes the construction of substations and the installation of electric poles that are used for buildings (housing or residential) and rail transportation facilities.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a konstruksi bangunan elektrikal in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 42213
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 42213?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
42213 stands for konstruksi bangunan elektrikal
|Group||Construction of utility projects|
|Indonesian class||Konstruksi bangunan elektrikal|
Activities similar to Konstruksi bangunan elektrikal
- Electrical network construction and other telecommunications
- Pemasangan bangunan prafabrikasi untuk konstruksi jaringan saluran irigasi, komunikasi dan limbah
- Signal construction and rail telecommunication
- Telecommunication central construction
- Groundwear well making or drilling
- Konstruksi bangunan elektrikal
- Telecommunication construction aid navigation facilities and river rivers
- Air navigation telecommunication construction
- Irrigation network construction
- Construction of building treatment, distribution and storage of drinking water, waste water and drainage
What are the requirements to set up a konstruksi bangunan elektrikal in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering konstruksi bangunan elektrikal company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a konstruksi bangunan elektrikal company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.