KONSTRUKSI BANGUNAN PELABUHAN PERIKANAN
This group includes the construction, maintenance and repair of port buildings, wharves, port facilities, wave barriers and the like. Fishing ports. Including the construction of waterways or canals, ports and river channel facilities, docks (bases), locks (panama canal lock, Hoover Dam), fish auction places, and others.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a konstruksi bangunan pelabuhan perikanan in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 42913
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 42913?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
42913 stands for konstruksi bangunan pelabuhan perikanan
|Group||Construction of other civil engineering projects|
|Indonesian class||Konstruksi bangunan pelabuhan perikanan|
Activities similar to Konstruksi bangunan pelabuhan perikanan
- Other civil building construction ytdl
- Installation of prefabrication buildings for other civil building construction
- Port building construction is not fisheries
- Konstruksi bangunan pelabuhan perikanan
- Construction of building processing and storage of oil and gas goods
- Water resource infrastructure building construction
What are the requirements to set up a konstruksi bangunan pelabuhan perikanan in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering konstruksi bangunan pelabuhan perikanan company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a konstruksi bangunan pelabuhan perikanan company depends on the location of your company's registered address.