LABOR PROVISION ACTIVITIES FOR SPECIFIC TIME
This group includes the activities of providing labor for the employer for a certain period of time in order to increase the workforce, in which the labor supply is temporary or temporary employees who help a unit. The activities classified here do not provide direct supervisors for workers assigned to employers. Activities such as providing services for exhibition stand guards.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a labor provision activities for specific time in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 78200
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 10 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 78200?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
78200 stands for labor provision activities for specific time
|Section||Administrative and support service activities|
|Group||Temporary employment agency activities|
|Indonesian class||Labor provision activities for specific time|
Activities similar to Labor provision activities for specific time
What are the requirements to set up a labor provision activities for specific time in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 49% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders. Indonesian shareholders must hold at least 51% of the shares.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 10.000.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||3675||Rp3675000000|
The process of registering labor provision activities for specific time company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a labor provision activities for specific time company depends on the location of your company's registered address.