LANDSCAPE CARE AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE ACTIVITIES
This group includes activities for work, care and maintenance of landscaping, such as parks and gardens for private and public housing, public and semi-public buildings (schools, hospitals, government agencies, places of worship and others), urban areas (parks, areas greening, cemeteries or graves and others), green lane expressways (roads, railways, waterways) and industrial and commercial buildings; greening for buildings (gardens on roofs, greening in front of buildings, indoor plants), sports parks, playgrounds and other recreational parks (sports, playing, sunbathing and golf), and places where water is calm and flowing (pools, swimming pools, sewers, creeks, sewer systems); and plants for protection against noise or noise, wind, erosion,
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a landscape care and maintenance service activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 81300
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 81300?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
81300 stands for landscape care and maintenance service activities
|Section||Administrative and support service activities|
|Division||Landscape care and maintenance service activities|
|Group||Services to buildings and landscape activities|
|Indonesian class||Landscape care and maintenance service activities|
What are the requirements to set up a landscape care and maintenance service activities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering landscape care and maintenance service activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a landscape care and maintenance service activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.