LED LIGHT INDUSTRY
This group includes the business of making LED lamps, either in the form of separate LED lamps or assembled into lamps for specific needs. For example, LED flashlights, vehicles and general lighting
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a led light industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 27404
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 27404?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
27404 stands for led light industry
|Section||Manufacture of electric lighting equipment|
|Division||Manufacture of electrical equipment|
|Indonesian class||Led light industry|
Activities similar to Led light industry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Repair of other equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a led light industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering led light industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a led light industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.