MAJOR TRADE PAINT
This group includes a large trading business of various kinds of paints for construction materials, such as base paint, metal paint, wood paint and wall paint. This includes retailing in e-mail, putty and plamir
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a major trade paint in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 46637
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 46637?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
46637 stands for major trade paint
|Section||Other specialized wholesale|
|Division||Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Group||Wholesale trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Indonesian class||Major trade paint|
Activities similar to Major trade paint
- Major trading of other products ytdl
- Non-specialized wholesale trade
- Perdagangan besar barang bekas dan sisa-sisa tak terpakai (scrap)
- Great trading of paper and carton
- Great trade of paper and carton goods
- Major trading of basic chemical materials and goods
- Major trading of fertilizer and agrochemical products
- Major trading of laboratory, pharmaceutical and medicine equipment
- Great trading of rubber and plastics in basic form
- Major trade paint
- Trading a great variety of building materials
- Perdagangan besar bahan konstruksi lainnya
What are the requirements to set up a major trade paint in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering major trade paint company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a major trade paint company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.