MAJOR TRADING MACHINES, EQUIPMENT AND OTHER EQUIPMENT
This group includes the large trading business of machinery and equipment and equipment that has not been classified in the 46591 to 46594 groups, such as the wholesale trade in office furniture, cables and switches and the installation of other equipment for industrial purposes, machine tools of various types and for various materials, machine tools computer controlled and measuring equipment and supplies
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a major trading machines, equipment and other equipment in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 46599
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 46599?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
46599 stands for major trading machines, equipment and other equipment
|Section||Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Division||Wholesale of machinery, equipment and supplies|
|Group||Wholesale trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Indonesian class||Major trading machines, equipment and other equipment|
Activities similar to Major trading machines, equipment and other equipment
- Major trading of other products ytdl
- Non-specialized wholesale trade
- Great trading of paper and carton
- Great trade of paper and carton goods
- Perdagangan besar barang bekas dan sisa-sisa tak terpakai (scrap)
- Major trading of fertilizer and agrochemical products
- Major trading of laboratory, pharmaceutical and medicine equipment
- Great trading of rubber and plastics in basic form
- Major trading of basic chemical materials and goods
- Major trade paint
- Trading a great variety of building materials
- Perdagangan besar bahan konstruksi lainnya
What are the requirements to set up a major trading machines, equipment and other equipment in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering major trading machines, equipment and other equipment company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a major trading machines, equipment and other equipment company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.