MANUFACTURE OF AIR AND SPACECRAFT AND RELATED MACHINERY
This group includes the business of manufacturing or assembling and modifying aircraft for passengers or goods, such as jet-engined aircraft, propeller aircraft, helicopters, air balloons and gliders. This group also includes the business of manufacturing aircraft for the armed forces, sport or other purposes, gliders and hang gliders, seplin or balloon driving and hot air balloons, aircraft parts and accessories, such as main assemblies such as fuselage, wings. , doors, surface controllers, landing gears, fuel tanks, nacelles and so on; propellers, helicopter rotor blades and propeller rotors; various kinds of motors and engines found in airplanes; and spare parts for turbo jets and turbo boosters for airplanes, ground training aircraft, spacecraft and launch aircraft, satellites, satellites related to planets, orbital stations, shuttles and intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBM) or intercontinental rockets. Includes inspection and conversion of aircraft or aircraft engines and manufacture of aircraft seats.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of air and spacecraft and related machinery in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 30300
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 30300?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
30300 stands for manufacture of air and spacecraft and related machinery
|Section||Manufacture of air and spacecraft and related machinery|
|Division||Manufacture of other transport equipment|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of air and spacecraft and related machinery|
Activities similar to Manufacture of air and spacecraft and related machinery
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of air and spacecraft and related machinery in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering manufacture of air and spacecraft and related machinery company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of air and spacecraft and related machinery company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.