MANUFACTURE OF BASIC ANORGANIC PIGMENT CHEMISTRY
This group includes basic chemical industry businesses that produce inorganic pigments, such as red meni, chrome yellow, zinc yellow, barium sulphate, aluminum powder pigments, ocher and pigments based on titanium.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of basic anorganic pigment chemistry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 20113
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 20113?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
20113 stands for manufacture of basic anorganic pigment chemistry
|Section||Manufacture of basic chemicals, fertilizers and nitrogen compounds, plastics and synthetic rubber in primary forms|
|Division||Manufacture of chemicals and chemical products|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of basic anorganic pigment chemistry|
Activities similar to Manufacture of basic anorganic pigment chemistry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of basic anorganic pigment chemistry in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering manufacture of basic anorganic pigment chemistry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of basic anorganic pigment chemistry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.