MANUFACTURE OF CLOTHES BECOME EMBROIDERY OR EMBROIDERY
This group includes embroidered apparel, both hand-made and machine-made
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of clothes become embroidery or embroidery in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 14302
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 14302?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
14302 stands for manufacture of clothes become embroidery or embroidery
|Section||Manufacture of knitted and crocheted apparel|
|Division||Manufacture of wearing apparel|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of clothes become embroidery or embroidery|
Activities similar to Manufacture of clothes become embroidery or embroidery
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of clothes become embroidery or embroidery in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering manufacture of clothes become embroidery or embroidery company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of clothes become embroidery or embroidery company depends on the location of your company's registered address.