MANUFACTURE OF COKE OVEN PRODUCTS
This group includes the gas processing industry, coke from coal, including the distillation of coal which is not part of a gas or iron and steel factory, or the distillation of coal which is part of an iron and steel factory whose accounting can be separated. Includes operation of coke furnaces, production of coke and semi-coke, production of pitch coke, production of raw and lignite coke and coke agglomeration. Gas distillation businesses by gas factories whose distribution through pipelines is included in group 35202. Gas and coke manufacturing businesses that are part of the iron and steel processing activities are included in groups 24101 to 24103
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of coke oven products in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 19100
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 19100?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
19100 stands for manufacture of coke oven products
|Section||Manufacture of coke and refined petroleum products|
|Division||Manufacture of coke oven products|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of coke oven products|
Activities similar to Manufacture of coke oven products
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of coke oven products in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering manufacture of coke oven products company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of coke oven products company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.