MANUFACTURE OF ELECTRONIC MEASURING AND TEST TOOLS
This group includes the business of manufacturing laboratory equipment, measuring instruments and electronic examiners, both existing and unrelated to scientific investigations, such as automatic electronic control aircraft, speedometer, meter, cathode ray electronics, radar, radio control and navigation instruments, meteorology, geophysics, hydrology and spectophotometer. Including the equipment of the equipment.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of electronic measuring and test tools in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 26513
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 26513?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
26513 stands for manufacture of electronic measuring and test tools
|Section||Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products|
|Division||Manufacture of measuring, testing, navigating and control equipment; watches and clocks|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of electronic measuring and test tools|
Activities similar to Manufacture of electronic measuring and test tools
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of electronic measuring and test tools in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering manufacture of electronic measuring and test tools company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of electronic measuring and test tools company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.