MANUFACTURE OF EQUIPMENT, EQUIPMENT AND SHIP PARTS
This group includes the business of manufacturing equipment, equipment and ship parts, such as hull equipment, deck machine work accommodation, rudder and loading and unloading equipment.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a manufacture of equipment, equipment and ship parts in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 30113
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 30113?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
30113 stands for manufacture of equipment, equipment and ship parts
|Section||Building of ships and boats|
|Division||Manufacture of other transport equipment|
|Indonesian class||Manufacture of equipment, equipment and ship parts|
Activities similar to Manufacture of equipment, equipment and ship parts
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a manufacture of equipment, equipment and ship parts in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering manufacture of equipment, equipment and ship parts company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a manufacture of equipment, equipment and ship parts company depends on the location of your company's registered address.